Who do I contact?

Whether a death occurs at home, in hospital or in a public place, the first person who should be contacted is a doctor. If someone dies in a public or private hospital, the attending doctor will usually sign the death certificate. Once a death has been confirmed, your family is able to contact Collier Trenerry who will guide you through the process of arranging your loved ones funeral and importantly transfer them from the place of death into our care.
If a death occurs as the result of an accident, unexpectedly or from non-natural causes the death must be reported to the coroner. This is normally done by the police, ambulance or hospital authority.
Collier Trenerry Funeral Home are available 24 hours, and provide excellent support through these very difficult early stages of loss. We listen to your needs whilst providing you with experienced guidance as each next step arrives and decisions need to be made.